Please call Jakobs real estate Berlin to learn about the topical value of your real estate, discretely and free of charge.
How to estimate and benefit the value of your property correctly
A realistic value appraisal is decisive, whether buyers or tenants are interested in your property. You do not have to spend money immediately for a fair real estate market value appraisement. The compilation of purchasing prices data by the Rating Committee, the standard ground value maps, as well as a comparison of the topical real estate offers in print media and internet portals provide clues for the valuation. Free of charge and obligation, discreetly, we offer support, to estimate the pricing of your property. On the basis of long-time experience, topical market research and your object information, we assist you, to calculate, in line with the market.
Criteria, which raise the real estate appraisement
- Location: good, urban, safe situation, close to shopping facilities and public transport
- Newer amenities: upmarket parquet floor, open fireplace, shutters, fitted kitchen, elevator, balcony, terrace
- Modernization: central heating, thermal insulation, windows, roof, sanitary insulation
- Good unobstructable views, waterfront
- Move-in ready for owner-occupancy
- High zoning classification
- Bright, well-spaced rooms
- Appropriate time to sell
- Few comparable, competing offers
- Regular layout of the plot, building or flat
- Redevelopment area with special depreciation
- Low utilities, common charges, condo fees, operating, heating costs
- Usage rights for garages, parking space, garden, cellar, storage rooms
Characteristics that lessen the property valuation
- Rural, remote, structurally weak, unsafe areas
- Construction defects, dilapidations, repair backlog
- Old, not refurbished building stock
- Ground floor
- Tenants, low or back rents, gross rental contract
- Missing elevator, no balcony, old, plain amenities
- Old fixtures like: built-ins, wainscoting, sauna, garden sheds, garages even lower the price, if the purchaser wants or has to remove them
- Dark, small rooms, low ceilings
- Issues, noise, smells, dirt, dust
- To sell under deadline pressure lessens the property value
- Many comparable competing offers
- Irregular layout, 2nd line location, battle-axe block
- High common charges, operating and heating costs.
- Third-party rights or public easement; life estate, walking driving passage rights, pipeline easement
- Expectable, local negative economic influence
- Imminent disturbing infrastructure measure, airports, road construction, high-voltage power lines, radio masts, wind farms
Avoiding prepayment penalty that lowers property sales yield
Consider before taking the first steps to sell your real estate, if and how much prepayment penalty your bank
will demand. If you plan, to sell your property or to terminate the mortgage loan prematurely, clarifying is always reasonable.
We do not compile in terms of a regular expert witness valuation, but help owner estimate an approximate price of their condo, flat, home or plot.